Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within thirty days without stating any reason. The cancellation period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided that you ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered uniformly; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately; In order to make use of your right of withdrawal, you must send us (awn GmbH, Jägerwirth 83, 94081 Fürstenzell, telephone number: 08502-9171070, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you revoke this contract, we have to pay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of Right of Revocation
No right of revocation shall be granted for contracts concerning the delivery of
- goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly custom made to the personal needs of the consumer;
- goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
- alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The customer's right of revocation expires early with contracts
- concerning the delivery of sealed goods that are not zur Lieferung versiegelter Waren, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- concerning the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- concerning the delivery of audio and video material or computer software in a sealed packeging in case the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample revocation wording
(If you want to cancel the contract, please copy the text below and fill the gaps with your details.)
- To awn GmbH, Jägerwirth 83, 94081 Fürstenzell, E-Mail-Adresse: email@example.com
- I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)- Ordered at (*)/ received at (*)
- name of customer/s
- address of customer/s
- signature of customer/s (only when notification in written form)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable.